Teach Internship Vietnam Costs & Dates
At a Glance
£995 / $1225 / €1100
|August 2021||Space Available|
|January 2022||Space Available|
*Please note that we will take a 20% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due at least 90 days prior to your program start date. Trouble paying the full amount in one go? You can also pay in installments.
What else should I budget for?
Please note that costs are subject to change. Correct as of May 2020.
- International Flights: You’ll need return flights to Hanoi (HAN)
- Visas: Either $50 for single entry or $100 for multiple entry 3 month business visa (when purchased at the airport in-country). Subject to Embassy fees if purchased before departure
- Visa extension and work permit: $250 payable in cash in-country
- Police check: You must carry a clean police check. For the UK you’ll need to pay approximately £60 for an ICPC (International Child Protection Certificate). For all other countries, please consult your local police department (costs may vary)
- Important document legalisation: for your degree, police check and TEFL qualification (For UK passport holders and UK degree holders only) - £120 per document
- Budget: You’ll be on a generous living allowance but you may need to cover costs for excursions etc
- Travel insurance
- $30 a month for bills
- $30 a month for transport to the school
We advise flights should not be booked until you have been accepted on to the programme and have secured your visas.