University funding for work, intern and volunteer abroad

Did you know your university or college could help fund your next adventure abroad? University funding is a great way to assist with your BUNAC overseas work, intern or volunteer experience. Check below to see if your University offers this opportunity and get planning!

University not on the list? Contact your University careers service to ask about funding options. If your University offers funding and would like to be featured below, please get in contact at

UK Universities

Cardiff University: Summer Camp USA funding and Intern Canada Funding

Nottingham Trent

University of Birmingham

University of Sheffield