Want an amazing start to your Work Japan adventure? Or maybe you'd like 11 days of fun to finish off your cracking year of working Japan? Our 11-day tour which starts in Tokyo and ends in Osaka will allow you to see all the sights of buzzing Tokyo, explore the historically rich Kyoto and enjoy the culinary delights of Osaka, be sure to sample takoyaki, one of the cities delicacies.
- Orientation walks in Tokyo and Takayama
- Miyajima Island visit
- Free time in each destination
- Japan Rail (JR) pass (7 days)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hostels (9 nights, multi-share)
- Traditional inn (1 night, shared facilities)
- No meals included
- We recommend you allow $510-665 USD for meals during the tour.
- Train, bus, ferry, walking.
Staff & experts
- Guided by the Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Give us a call to have a chat about your travel dates and discuss tour prices in more detail.