Book your teaching internship today!BOOK NOW
At a Glance
At the end of your time with the programme you can add on a trip to Koh Samet Island where you will spend 5 amazing days. This trip will start with a party for you and your fellow interns as celebration of all your hard work!
Spend your time chilling in beach huts, relaxing on the beautiful beaches and eating amazing food... it's a good life isn't it?
Not finished exploring?
There are plenty of exciting things to do in Thailand when you have time off. With anything from scuba diving, to jungle treks on your doorstep there is never a dull moment, but why not go hard? Add on an awesome island hoping holiday to the end of your TEFL experience!
Spend two weeks hopping around the coast of Thailand on this ultimate Thai taster!
- Koh Tao – Your first port of call is Koh Tao, with its colourful sea life you’ll have endless fun exploring the reefs and meeting all of Thailands under water gems
- Koh Phangan – Meet Thailands party island, from full moon parties to total wipeout courses… bring your party gear to this one!
- Koh Samui – The perfect location to feed your hangover and indulge in the finer things in life. From seafood restaurants to beach – side loungers, Koh Samui brings a little taste of heaven to your tour
- Ang Thong Marine Park - The 40-some jagged jungle islands of Ang Thong Marine National Park stretch across the sea and truly offer a memorable experience
- Railay Beach, Krabi – One of Thailand’s famous beaches, renowned for not only its sun, sea and sand but also its rock climbing! With huge limestone cliffs overlooking the tropical bay you’ll have plenty of opportunity to get involved in all the local activities
- Koh Phi Phi – Dicapprio himself can vouch for this place! Famous for its feature in the film “The Beach” there is nothing more to say than just relax, appreciate and enjoy Maya Beach…
- Back to Bangkok – You’ll be transferred back to Bangkok for one final night to really take in this iconic city!