Terms & Conditions for
Your Work UK program conditions
The Work UK program is offered by BUNAC Travel Services Ltd (the “Company”). The program is designed to support participants through their own working holiday visa application with the UK government. The Company will provide support with job and accommodation services.
By joining the program you are bound by the company’s general terms and conditions which are listed HERE.
1. Program inclusions
Customers that book on to the program will receive:
- Guidance on applying for your visa
- Jobs database with employers actively hiring
- Arrival orientation
- Assistance with setting up a bank account, National Insurance number and SIM card advice
- 3 nights arrival accommodation
- Accommodation guidance
2. Program costs and payments schedule
The cost of the program is outlined on our website at the time of your booking. The relevant payments will be shown on the payments page of your online account.
At the time of booking your Work UK program, you must pay the full program fee. Along with your welcome email, you will receive our visa guidance and then have the option to let us know when you intend on arriving into the UK.
Once you’re in the UK, your support package will start.
What fees will you need to pay to third parties?
- UK Visa fee (paid directly to UKVI)
- NHS Surcharge (updated prices can be found here)
- Travel to the visa application centre
- Medical and Travel insurance
- Transport from the airport once you arrive in the UK
- Proof of funds (you must be able to show proof that you have at least £2530 in support funds)
- Spending money
Regardless of the circumstances, the Company are unable to refund any of these fees.
Cost increase notice
In the event of a cost increase for the program, the Company will provide customers with at least 30 days notice before the new cost takes effect. Customers are responsible for paying the increased cost as specified in the notice.
By continuing to use the program after the specified notice period, customers acknowledge and agree to the revised cost.
The Company reserves the right to adjust the program costs as necessary to reflect changes in operational expenses, market conditions, or other factors that may affect the overall service provision. Any such adjustments will be communicated to customers in a timely manner, allowing them to make informed decisions regarding their continued participation in the program.
3. Transferring or changing your booking
The deposit is transferable to any Company program up until the point of receiving visa guidance. After this, your deposit will be considered as used and therefore be non-transferable.
Your deposit is protected for life, however, is not transferable to another person. Your visa must be printed with your correct name, date of birth, place and country of birth. It is your responsibility to provide details on all application forms that exactly match your passport and to verify the information on your visa is correct once received and to inform the company of any errors before travelling.
Date changes might be available for your arrival but will incur the following costs:
- 60 days or more before your booked date: Free date change
- 15 – 59 days before your booked date: £200/$230/€235
- Within 14 days of your booked date: No tour date change available
4. Program cancellation
The program deposit is a non-refundable fee. The only exception is if your application is rejected by the company, in which case you are subject to a £25/$30/€30 administration fee. The below amounts will be held by the Company when cancelling at specific stages. Any non-refundable fees as stated above are not included in the below amounts:
- If you choose to cancel 60 or more days prior to your arrival – your non refundable deposit will be held
- If you cancel 30 - 59 days prior to your arrival – 25% will be held will be held
- If you cancel 15 – 29 days prior to arrival – 50% will be held will be held
- If you 0 – 14 days prior to your arrival – 100% will be held (no refund due)
If you must cancel from the program you must confirm this in writing. Your cancellation will be effective from the date it is received in the office where the booking was made, and the relevant cancellation fees will apply. Please ask for details of cancellation fees at the time of booking. Refunds normally can take up to 15 working days from the time all appropriate documentation is received into the Program Department.
Youth Mobility Scheme Visa Eligibility:
- Must hold a passport from one of these countries: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, San Marino, South Korea, Iceland or Taiwan
- Aged 18-30
- You must have at least £2530 in support funds
- If your visa application is refused, the Company does not have the ability to question the UKVI’s decision.
- You are responsible for submitting your own visa application.
- You understand that you should not book any flights until you have received your Youth Mobility Visa and the Company cannot be held responsible for any financial costs incurred in amending or cancelling flights.
- You are solely responsible for checking with the consulate in your country what the visa process and guidelines are. If a mistake is made on your visa application, the Company will assist you in order to correct this however not be held accountable for any mistakes made.
- Visas are issued at the discretion of UK Visas & Immigration. The Company do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred through a delay in visa processing or where a visa is refused. If your visa is refused the above program cancellation conditions apply. The visa cost is set by UKVI and is subject to change without notice. The Company will notify participants of any change to the advertised cost listed here. Where there is an increase in the visa cost, the participant will be responsible for meeting such costs.
6. Additional program documentation and fees
To participate in the Work UK program you will incur additional third-party fees which are outlined in section 2.
Flights are not included as part of the program and you will be responsible for booking them. You should not arrange travel until you have a confirmed visa. You must provide your booked travel information to the Company at least 72 hours before you intend to fly.
The applicant agrees that the company will not be held responsible for any costs incurred if a flight change needs to be made. Examples of this include, but not limited to, visa delays, placement cancellations or extra processing by UKVI.
Travel insurance is mandatory for all participants. Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
9. Job support
- It is up to the participant to find their own job; it is recommended you do research on the area you are travelling to, to ensure you are travelling to an area where placements are readily available
- Please also note, by signing up to a job interview through your online account, there is no guarantee that you will be hired. Hiring is at the sole discretion of the employer.
- It is up to each participant who has availed of job assistance to apply for an interview for their UK job through the employer database released to them once their application materials have been received by and fully processed by the team. We do not allocate interviews to participants, you must sign up for an interview yourself. All job interviews listed on the jobs database are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
You know of no reason why you may be refused a visa (e.g. have been arrested or convicted of a crime; have applied to migrate to the UK; previously experienced UK visa/immigration problems; or have overstayed on a previous visit). If you suspect that you may have problems, you will disclose these reasons in writing to the Intern UK team. If a visa is refused for reasons previously undisclosed, no refund will be given.