Spend your days along the coast chilling on the stunning beaches with beautiful landscapes and mountains in the distance. Charlotte is your port of call for your dose of city life with lots of restaurants, bars and shops to check out.
The Appalachian Mountains make for an enjoyable stop along the spectacular Blue Ridge Parkway. The parkway road runs from the southern Appalachian ridge in Shenandoah National Park, through to the Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Visit the distinctive Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in Buxton for great photo opportunities
- Experience different North Carolina eats - they're famous for their barbeque style food
- Experience the wild horses and enjoy a stroll along Currituck Beach.
Did you know?
- The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is the oldest State University in the United States
- Popular donut chain Krispy Kreme was founded in Winston-Salem
- The popular 90's TV show Dawson's Creek was filmed in Wilmington in North Carolina.
Summer months in North Carolina reach highs of 30+ degrees with the mountains acting as a shield against low temperatures and storms.
We work with lots of different employers in North Carolina, here are some of the jobs that we have available in this state...
Wee Winks Market and Deli
Location: Duck, NC
This is Duck's first original beach shop! Locals and visitors run in and out of here all day long, picking up snacks and drinks, beer (we have a large selection of micro-brews), ice, bread, milk, cereal, over-the-counter medicines, magazines and newspapers, cleaning supplies, suntan lotion and much more.
|Job Role||Duties||Salary||Positions Available|
|Cashier||Take customer orders, ensure that the food is delivered within a reasonable time and take payment from the customer.||$8.00 per hour||12 spaces|
|Deli Staff||Work at the restaurant bar fulfilling drinks orders for customers.||$8.00 per hour||12 spaces|