Book your Work & Travel UK experience today!BOOK NOW
Whatever you do, let's kick start your UK working holiday with expert advice and support from the Work & Travel UK team. They’ll be there to support you with all aspects of your working holiday and job search in the UK for up to 24 months!
Work & Travel UK inclusions
- Pre-Departure online orientation with the Work & Travel UK team
- Access to WhatsApp group with travellers arriving in the UK in the same month as you
- Set up a bank account before arrival
- Assistance with applying for your UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility visa (optional)
- Three nights' hostel accommodation in London
- Job assistance workshop
- UK SIM card
- Bank account activation
- National Insurance (NI) number assistance
- Organized social events
- Long-term accommodation support
- Mail holding and forwarding service
- Travel planning assistance
- Support for the duration of your visa
- London > Brighton return train ticket
- Arrival into UK
- Check in to hostel
- Catch up with others that have arrived this week through your WhatsApp group
Monday is your official arrival day. Use this day to unwind after your long journey, check-in to your hostel, catch up on sleep and also connect with other working holiday makers starting their UK adventure this week.
Use our WhatsApp group to arrange to meet others to explore the amazing Kings Cross area where your hostel is based and grab some food and drinks. If you’re arriving earlier over the weekend this isn’t a problem, travellers will be arriving at different times. Get in touch with us to extend your arrival accommodation.
- Group meet with BUNAC at hostel
- Welcome orientation and ticking off the basics (banking, SIM card, National Insurance Number)
- London walking tour & Sky Garden entry
- Afternoon activity: Welcome drinks at the Borough Markets
You'll be meeting the BUNAC team bright and early at 10am at the hostel. During this time, we'll check that you've got everything you need to get the essentials sorted today. During our London city walking tour, our local team will show you around the city and what it has to offer. The best places for coffee, amazing places to east, what bars you need to visit and what sights are must-see will all be covered off to get you living like a local in no time!
During your walking tour we'll also get your local sim card sorted and cover off what you need to get you N.I tax number sorted.
- Job Workshop & travel session
- Evening activity: Exmouth Market
After drinks last night, enjoy a lazy morning. We suggest grabbing breakfast and coffee @ Coal Drops Yard and taking a walk down the Regents Canal to Camden Town and Primrose Hill to take in the sights before getting ready for an informative day on all things work and travel in the UK and beyond.
Today is all about providing you with what you need to know about working and travelling in the UK. You’ll attend our job workshop where we’ll be able to get your CV British employer ready, run over what type of work is available, and we’ll start to assist you with finding employment – that’s if you’re ready to start looking straight away.
We’ll also run over a UK and Europe travel session where you’ll be able to get your travel planning started with tonnes of inspiration on where to go and what to see in our little island and beyond - and the best times to visit places.
We’ll finish up the day by taking a short walk to Exmouth Market: a street filled with some of the best eateries and bars in London for you to check out!
- Day trip to Brighton
Just over an hour by train from London, you’ll spend your final day taking a daytrip to Brighton. A quintessential day trip for Londoners, escape the city and head to the seaside; Brighton is filled to the brim with quirky lanes for you to explore, fantastic bars, pubs and restaurants for you to have a great day whatever the weather.
Grab fish & chips, dip your toes in the English Channel, or just wander and explore this English seaside haven. We’ll provide you with our must-do Brighton guide for your ultimate day trip!
We’ll sort you out with an open-day return train ticket. Just make sure you don’t have too much fun and miss the last train back!
The 4th night of accommodation is not provided as part of your package. If you’d like to add on another night of accommodation just let us know and we can sort this for you.