GoSnow is Niseko-Hirafu's largest snow sports school and is based in the main village of Hirafu with two locations: Gondola Base and Family Base. Being such a large and well renowned snow school with a varied multilingual staff you are sure to feel at home here while working with and teaching people from all around the world. Take a look at the positions available below:
Operations Assistants: You will be setting up all the snow sports facilities, including maintenance of the magic carpet, snow clearing, driving the Ninja Kids . This is great for those who enjoy working outdoors.
Kids Program Assistants: Your role will be to assist the kids program supervisor in the daily operation of the business, from guest registration, lunch duty and caring for young children on their breaks. This is a diverse and fun role for people who love children.
Guest Service Assistants: Guest services team are the first point of contact for guests, they handle reservations via email, phone and front desk. They assist agents and direct guests to book the product best suited to their needs.
Snowsports Instructors: As a member of the snow sports team you will be a passionate instructor, with a commitment to providing a fun and memorable ski and snowboard experience for guests of all ages and ability levels.
Ninja Kids Instructors: You will teach 3-6 year olds how to ski, this role is suited to those who know how to ski (Level 1 certificate) and are passionate about working with children or already have experience working with children.
Perks + Extras
Working ski season in Japan is an awesome way to spend the winter, along with the extraordinary work abroad experience of working in the culturally rich and unique Japan. Here are a few of the extra perks you'll receive:
- Lift pass: A free all mountain season lift pass
- Bi-weekly pay: Get paid every two weeks!
- Staff parties and trips: Start and end of season parties are typically provided
- Lessons: Free ski and snowboard lessons
- Discounts: Discounts on snomobiling, tours etc.
GoSnow not only offer the great perks listed above but they are also focused on developing their employees. The extra developmental perks they offer are listed below:
- Great training programs with the best in the business, for your professional development
- Regular customer and supervisor feedback so you can develop your skills
- Competitive pay and incentive program
- Teaching hours throughout the season
- Paid training and orientation at the start of the season
- Education reimbursement program