Au Pair in the USA
Au Pair USA is your unique opportunity to spend up to 12 months living and working as an Au Pair in America. If you’ve got a passion for childcare and are looking to head stateside to immerse yourself in a different culture, then our Au Pair USA program is for you.
What is Au Pair USA?
As an Au Pair in America, you will be part of an American family's life. You’ll live with your host family and integrate with their day to day childcare regime and be responsible for various childcare tasks. You’ll work approximately 45 hours each week undertaking responsibilities such as;
- Preparing meals for the children
- Caring for children whilst they are asleep and parents are not home
- Driving children to and from school
- Sharing a part of your home country and cultural differences
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with children (at least 200 hours) -
- Experience with children can range from babysitting, daycare, after school clubs, summer camps...)
- An open mind and a can do attitude
- Be able to commit to a 12 month contract with a host family
- Meet all of the criteria on our eligibility list