Work Australia Insurance
Book your Work Australia experience today!BOOK NOW
As part of travelling with us here at BUNAC, we require every traveller to have adequate travel insurance. Having comprehensive insurance that is designed for your adventure will not only put your mind at ease, but it could save you money too as you can have peace of mind that you are completely covered for the activities you will undertake!
We’re partnered with two of the biggest insurance providers – Endsleigh Insurance (for UK passport holders) and World Nomads. This means we're backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most. We understand your adventures aren't the typical two weeks on the beach, so whether you’re surfing in Australia, or skiing in Canada, we’ve got you covered and it couldn’t be easier to organise.
Why World Nomads?
- 24/7 assistance with your policy over the phone
- Manage your claim online
- Purchase cover even after you've departed on your trip
- Extend your policy whilst travelling if you need longer cover
- You're covered for a range of adventure activities (150+ of them)
Key Policy Benefits
- Emergency overseas medical & dental - $100,000
- Trip Cancellation or interruption - $2500
- Baggage (including bagage delay) - $1000
- Emergency medical & evacuation and repatriation - $300,000
Why Endsleigh Insurance? (for UK passport holders only)
- Bespoke policies – because we know your travels are anything but “ordinary”. Our policies have been designed specifically with BUNAC travellers in mind!
- 24/7 - 365 day, English speaking, Emergency medical helpline
- Choose from five levels of cover including work abroad and adventure
- The first £75 pounds of each claim as an Excess
- Up to £10 million emergency medical cover
- Automatic cover for over 100 sports and activities
- Cover available for up to 24 months
- Flexibility as you travel – if your plans change, so can your cover. As long as your policy hasn’t expired, you can extend and upgrade whilst you’re away.