Canadacategory underline

Benefits of doing the Work Canada Young Professionals program

Do you have a job offer in Canada and now need the permit to legally work there? Or maybe you're desperate to live and work in Canada, but there aren't any standard IEC working holiday visas left? Well don't worry, with the Young Professionals visa those with a job offer in Canada can live, work and travel in Canada for up to 12 months!

The Young Professionals visa offers several benefits:

  • Eligible candidates have a high chance of obtaining one of these visas.
  • Former IEC working holiday participants can take part in an additional year in Canada.
  • You can gain important career development and expand your professional network.
  • You can boost your CV with international work experience.

How can I get a Young Professionals visa?

The Young Professionals visa category is only available through Recognised Organisations (RO’s) of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). BUNAC works with SWAP Working Holidays. Together we’ll assist you with providing the correct documents and authorising letter needed to apply to the Young Professional scheme with the Canadian government.

What’s included in the program?

  • Full assistance with your Young Professionals work permit application.
  • Support for you and your employer from our team throughout the entire visa process and the duration of your stay in Canada.
  • 2 free nights' accommodation in either Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto.
  • Assistance with accommodation while working.
  • Arrival orientation to go over everything you’ll need to know about your stay in Canada.
  • Social activities to meet other travellers through pub nights, walking tours and adventure activities.

Ready to head north of the border and begin your Canadian adventure? Check whether you’re eligible for the program here.

Grey brush stroke positioned on the left sideOrange brush stroke positioned on the right bottom side