Terms & Conditions for
YOUR WORK IRELAND PROGRAM CONDITIONS ARE SUPPLEMENTARY TO THE BUNAC GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED HERE
THE BUNAC GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE NOT LIMITED OR RESTRICTED BY ANY POINTS MENTIONED IN THE WORK CANADA PROGRAM SPECIFIC CONDITIONS WHICH ARE SET OUT BELOW.
1. PROGRAMME INCLUSIONS
Work Ireland : pre-departure orientation, 1 night arrival accommodation, arrival orientation, up to 24 months BUNAC working holiday support Full programme inclusions are listed here.
2. PROGRAMME COSTS AND PAYMENTS
- Deposit Payment Due when booking: €100 / $100 (USD) / $150 (AUD/NZD)
- Final payment : €329 / $359 (USD) / $500 (AUD/NZD)
- Total Cost: €429 / $459 (USD) / $650 (AUD/NZD)
3. TRANSFERRING OR CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
Deposit is transferable to any BUNAC programme up until point of your arrival details being confirmed with BUNAC.
After your arrival details have been confirmed, your deposit will be considered as used and therefore be non-transferable. Your deposit is protected for life, however, is not transferable to another person.
4. PROGRAMME CANCELLATION
The deposit payment is a non-refundable fee. If your application is rejected, you are subject to a £25 administration cost to process your refund. The below cancellation fee’s apply at the below cancellation stages:
- 0-40 days before departure : 100% Cancellation fee
- 41-54 days before departure : 75%
- Cancellation fee 55-69 days before departure : 50%
- Cancellation fee 70 days+ before departure : Non-refundable deposit
BUNAC are not liable for and cannot refund third party costs including: travel costs, medical costs, visa costs under any circumstances.
5. WORK IRELAND JOBS
Job placement is not provided with this programme. Job support will be available upon arrival from the Work Ireland team.
VISA TYPE: Ireland Working Holiday visa
- 18-35 years of age
- Have an eligible passport from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or USA
- Have sufficient support funds
VISA SUPPORT FUNDS: Varies by passport nationality
7. ADDITIONAL PROGRAMME DOCUMENTATION AND FEES
To participate on the Work Ireland programme you will incur additional third party fees such as the visa fee, Immigration Health surcharge fee, travel insurance and travel to a biometrics appointment if your application requires this. More information on specific 3rd party costs are listed here.
You should not arrange travel until you have a confirmed visa approval from DFA and you have confirmed your arrival details with BUNAC.
You must provide your booked travel information to BUNAC at least 4 weeks before you intend to fly to ensure any required accommodation booking can be made for you.
Travel insurance is mandatory for all BUNAC participants. Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.