Terms & Conditions for
Your Work Australia Program Conditions
By joining a BUNAC program you are bound by our general terms and conditions which are listed here, as well as the program specific conditions set out below.
1. PROGRAM INCLUSIONS
Work Australia Visa Kickstart: Australia Working Holiday visa processing, access to visa kickstart resource to assist with banking, money transfers, tax file number and work licences.
Work Australia Starter: 3 night’s hostel accommodation, pre-departure support, optional visa processing and 12 months in-country support. Full program inclusions are listed here.
Work Australia Ultimate: 7 night’s accommodation, pre-departure support, optional visa processing, arrival week of activities and tours and 12 months in-country support. Full program inclusions are listed here.
2. LIFETIME PROGRAM DEPOSIT
The £100 program deposit is non-refundable, except in the case of your application being rejected by BUNAC when you will be subject to a £25 refund administration cost. Your deposit is transferable to any other BUNAC program up until you have paid your program fees and your application is progressed, at which stage your deposit will be deemed used and therefore non-transferable.
3. PROGRAM COSTS AND PAYMENTS
- Visa Kickstart (UK Nationals only) Total Program fees (due at the time of booking): £349
- Starter Non Refundable deposit payment: £100 / $150 / €120 Program fees: Due 10 weeks before departure: £539 / $679 / €625. Total: £639 / $829 / €745
- Ultimate Non Refundable deposit payment: £100 / $150 / €120 Program fees: Due 10 weeks before departure: £939 / $1229 / €1090. Total: £1039 / $1379 / €1210
Product Extras Optional program extras can be purchased any time before departure. Add-on product information and pricing can be found on our website and cancellation fees are listed below. These additional add-ons will be booked to coincide with your arrival. Bookings are subject to availability. Cancellation fees for product extras
- WWOOF (Willing Workers on Organic Farms): 100% Cancellation fee once booked
- RSA & Barista Course : Cancelled more than 14 days before departure = 50% cancellation fee / Cancelled less than 14 days before departure = 100% Cancellation fee.
- Surf Camp : Cancelled more than 14 days before departure = 50% cancellation fee / Cancelled less than 14 days before departure = 100% Cancellation fee.
- Accommodation upgrades BUNAC can extend the length of your arrival accommodation subject to availability. The additional costs will vary based on room type. Once booked, accommodation upgrades are non-refundable.
4. TRANSFERRING OR CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
- Date changes for bookings more than 60 days prior to departure incur no cost
- Date changes for bookings less than 60 days will incur a change fee of £45
- Any changes to product extras will incur the above changes fees, as well as any passed on by the supplier
- All date changes are subject to availability
- You can upgrade from the Starter program to Ultimate program up to 21 days before departure, subject to availability
- You Work Australia booking is not transferable to another person
5. PROGRAM CANCELLATION
- Cancellations will not be acted on until confirmation by email has been received by BUNAC. Cancellation Fees are calculated as a % of your program fees paid (in addition to the non-refundable deposit)
- Cancellation received 30 days or less before departure : 100%
- Cancellation received 31-90 before departure : 50%
- Cancellation received 91 days+ before departure : £100 non-refundable deposit
- BUNAC are not liable for and cannot refund third party costs including police checks, travel costs, flights, medical costs, visa costs under any circumstances.
- Cancellation fee for the Visa Kickstart is 100% once your application is submitted to Australia Immigration. If cancellation is received before your application is submitted to immigration the cancellation fee is £100.
Visa Type: 12-month Working Holiday Visa Visa Eligibility:
- 18-30 years old
- Holder of an eligible passport Visa Support funds: $5000AUD (Additional $500AUD if travelling on a one-way ticket) you must prove access to these funds on arrival to Australia
- Maximum job duration of 6 months per employer
- Visas are issued at the discretion of the Australian Embassy and Department of Immigration.
- BUNAC do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred through a delay in visa processing or where a visa is refused. If your visa is refused the above program and product extra cancellations conditions apply.
- The visa cost is set by the Department of Immigration and is subject to change without notice. BUNAC will notify participants of any change to the advertised cost listed here.
- Where there is an increase in the visa cost, the participant will be responsible for meeting such costs. Working Holiday Visa information, estimated processing times and FAQ’s are listed by the Australian government here.
7. ADDITIONAL PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION AND FEES
To apply for your Australia Working Holiday Visa you may be required to submit a police criminal background check or medical examinations. This could lead to additional third-party fees and delays to your application. You are required to disclose information relating to existing medical conditions, criminal history, nationality and occupation during the initial application stage so BUNAC can determine if you will be required to submit extra documents and how it will affect your application processing time.
You are required to communicate your travel date to Australia to BUNAC at least 4 weeks before your arrival date so the necessary arrangements can be made for your arrival accommodation. BUNAC are not responsible for any flight changes, delays or cancellations.
9. INSURANCE Travel insurance is mandatory for all BUNAC participants. Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
10. WESTERN AUSTRALIA RELOCATION GRANT
You are responsible to submit the necessary documents to the Australian government to claim back up to $2,000 AUD. Applicants must be working in specified fields of work and have been employed for 2 weeks. There is no set date as to when this promotion will end and applicants are awarded the funds on a first come, first served basis.
Please check your eligibility for the grant here: https://www.wa.gov.au/service/primary-industries/marine-and-rural-support/regional-agriculture-tourism-hospitality-workers-travel-and-accommodation-support-scheme