A Typical Day at Summer Camp Canada
Your main two goals at camp: ensuring camper well-being and FUN. Your days will include sunny afternoons at the lake and campfires under the stars, combined with other responsibilities like dealing with homesickness and looking after campers and teaching them new skills.
Every Camp is unique and will have it's own schedule and traditions. Here is a sample schedule of an average day at Camp:
- 7:00 Wake up, get dressed, maybe a swim
- 7:30 All Camp gathering – flag raising, thought for the day
- 7:45 Breakfast
- 8:45 Cabin Inspection, cabin cleaning, organize yourself for the day
- 9:00 Activity Period – land based activities usually
- 10:30 Activity Period – water based activities
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Rest Hour – quiet time for letters home, reading a book.
- 14:30 Activity period – land based or water based activities
- 16:00 Waterfront – free swim and boating
- 17:30 Free time
- 18:00 Dinner
- 19:00 Specialty programming – hobbies, activity planning time
- 20:00 Evening activity – All-camp games, campfires, talent shows
- 21:00 Snack and bedtime (younger campers)
- 21:30-22:00 Snack and bedtime (older campers)
Sound good? Book on now, just pay your deposit or contact the team.