Horse Riding Camp Counselor
Book your Summer Camp USA experience today!APPLY NOW
Teaching Horse Riding at Summer Camp
Teaching Horse Riding at an American summer camp means you'll develop and enhance children's confidence, skill and proficiency over the summer, all while getting to practice the sport you love.
As a Horse Riding specialist you'll be caring for the horses, as well as teaching skills such as trail riding, dressage, vaulting, show jumping, steeple chase and polo.
What are the benefits of being a Horse Riding Instructor?
- You'll get to spend the summer practicing and teaching your favorite sport
- You'll create an unbreakable bond with your campers, becoming their friend, teacher, support system and ultimate summer hero all in one.
- Experience a unique slice of American culture
- Gain leadership, adaptability, communication, confidence and independence skills - and more for your resume
- Earn up to $1,850 for the summer
What experience do I need to be a Horse Riding Instructor?
For many camps a passion for and experience of horse riding and equine care is enough. However be sure to tell us if you do have any specific qualifications in this field, as this will help strengthen your application.
Other key attributes camps will be looking for are:
- Fun and enthusiastic
- Ability to balance the fundamentals of teaching skills and safety