Book your Summer Camp USA experience today!APPLY NOW
Teaching Gymnastics at Summer Camp
Teaching Gymnastics at an American summer camp means you'll develop and enhance children's confidence, skill and proficiency over the summer, all while getting to practice the sport you love.
Most camps will have a whole host of gymnastics equipment and classes, including floor, vault, uneven bar, bean, pommel horse and rings. You might be teaching techniques, putting together inter-camp tournaments and games, and even coach a team of campers who will compete again other camps across the summer.
What are the benefits of being a Gymnastics Instructor?
- You'll get to spend the summer practicing and teaching your favorite sport
- You'll create an unbreakable bond with your campers, becoming their friend, teacher, support system and ultimate summer hero all in one.
- Experience a unique slice of American culture
- Gain leadership, adaptability, communication, confidence and independence skills - and more for your resume
- Earn up to $1,850 for the summer
What experience do I need to be a Gymnastics Instructor?
You don't have to be Olympic standard - for many camps a passion for and experience of gymnastics is enough. However be sure to tell us if you do have any specific qualifications in this field, as this will help strengthen your application.
Other key attributes camps will be looking for are:
- Fun and enthusiastic
- Ability to balance the fundamentals of teaching skills and safety