Camp Counselor Jobs
Book your Summer Camp USA experience today!APPLY NOW
What is a General Camp Counselor?
Got bags of enthusiasm, energy and recent experience working with children in a leadership role? Work at Summer Camp USA as a General Camp Counselor and you'll be involved with every part of day-to-day camp life.
You'll be assigned a cabin of campers and be in charge of helping them get ready for the day, taking them from activity to activity and making every moment as fun as possible, right up until bed time! Get an idea of what a typical day at camp looks like.
What are the benefits of being a General Camp Counselor?
- You'll get to be involved in all aspects of camp life and try out lots of different activities
- You'll create an unbreakable bond with your cabin, becoming their friend, teacher, support system and ultimate summer hero
- Experience a unique slice of American culture
- Gain leadership, adaptability, communication, confidence and independence skills - and more for your resume
- Earn up to $1,850 for the summer
What experience do I need to be a General Camp Counselor?
- Experience looking after children in a leadership role - for example working as a Girl Guide / Scout leader, or helping at an after school club
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Heaps of energy and enthusiasm