Arts & Crafts Instructor
Book your Summer Camp USA experience today!APPLY NOW
Teaching Arts & Crafts at Summer Camp
Teaching Arts & Crafts at an American summer camp means you'll develop and enhance children's confidence, skill and proficiency over the summer, all while getting to practice the activities you love.
For most campers, Arts & Crafts is an integral part of camp life! With opportunities to work in ceramics, painting, needle work, model making, wood working, stained glass, metal and steel works, photography and of course friendship bracelet making, there's something for everyone!
What are the benefits of being an Arts & Crafts Instructor?
- You'll get to spend the summer practicing and teaching your favorite hobbies
- You'll create an unbreakable bond with your campers, becoming their friend, teacher, support system and ultimate summer hero all in one
- Experience a unique slice of American culture
- Gain leadership, adaptability, communication, confidence and independence skills - and more for your resume
- Earn up to $1,850 for the summer
What experience do I need to be an Arts & Crafts Instructor?
You don't have to be Picasso - for many camps a passion for and experience of arts and crafts are enough. However be sure to tell us if you do have any specific qualifications, as this will help strengthen your application.
Other key attributes camps will be looking for are:
- Fun and enthusiastic
- Ability to balance the fundamentals of teaching skills and safety