These amounts are payable to BUNAC in your local currency and cover the program cost, sponsorship fee and BUNAC support.
Payable once all supporting documents are approved and before we review the EAA from your employer
- Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) needed to apply for your UK visa
- Evaluation of your internship offer to ensure it meets UK visa criteria
- Step-by-step guidance with your Temporary Worker GAE visa application
- Vetting of host employees to ensure they comply with government requirements
- Support with all the essentials, from sourcing accommodation to travel insurance
- Regular check-ins with our UK BUNAC team + monthly London social events
Employer pre-site visit (if required)
Certificate of Sponsorship priority processing (optional)
Changes to Certificate of Sponsorship after issue
BUNAC will need to conduct an employer site visit prior to approving your internship for any UK company that:
- Has fewer than 20 full-time employees
- Has less than £3 million turnover
- Has been trading as a UK company for less than two years
Click here for more about the employer criteria for your UK internship.
Confused about the next steps? We’ve got you. Check out our step-by-step guide and FAQs.
The cost of your visa is additional to your programme fee and is paid (along with any expediated fees) directly to the UK Government.
- Temporary Work GAE visa £244
"BUNAC is always here to assist you via phone and email. In my instance, sourcing my placement and getting to the UK was extremely fast due to BUNAC's professional service. BUNAC staff were always very friendly and nice to me. They always asked me if I needed anything during my internship."