Make a Summer Camp Application Video
As part of your application to be placed at a camp, why not make a short YouTube video for camp directors? Whilst this is optional, it is highly recommended to help your application stand out!
Here are BUNAC’s Tips:
- Get creative and have fun with it – the camps will absolutely love it, and you!
- Sell yourself and your skills.
- Be clearly spoken and confident.
- Try not to sit in your bedroom- Get out and about! Get clips of you teaching your activity and interacting with the kids.
- Make sure it’s no longer than 1 minute – camp directors are busy people!
- Upload your video to YouTube and link it to your CIEE profile as soon as possible.
Need some inspiration? Watch our example videos from fellow applicants who have been hired to work in camps this summer!