Start planning for summer 2022!BOOK NOW
Just a stones-throw away from New York and Philadelphia, New Jersey offers 127 miles of amazing beaches as well as two of New York City's greatest icons: the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Hit up Atlantic city for great bars, restaurants, shops and 8 miles long boardwalk, which was the first in the world! Along the coast you'll find other lively and fun resorts such as Ocean City (not to be confused with Maryland!), Wildwood and Cape May.
- Walk the 8 mile boardwalk in Atlantic City
- Visit Cape May County Park & Zoo
- Feed the alpacas on the Jersey Shore.
Did you know?
- New Jersey has 127 miles of coastline on the Atlantic Ocean
- The first recorded, official baseball game was played on June 19, 1846 in Hoboken
- New Jersey was the setting for the popular TV show The Sopranos.
New Jersey has a fairly moderate climate, the summers are warm with an average July temperature of 23 degrees. The sun is sure to be shining whilst working on the coast next summer.
Check out some of the jobs we have available in New Jersey below:
Congress Hall Center
Location: Cape May, NJ
America's oldest seaside resort, the Congress Hall Hotel is over two hundred years old and known as "The Summer White House".
|Job Role||Duties||Salary||Positions Available|
|Food Server||Take orders from customers and serve them with their food.||$9.00 per hour||4 spaces|
|Front Desk Agent||Welcome the guests to the hotel and ensure all of their needs are met.||$11.00 per hour||3 spaces|
|Restaurant Host||Greet guests upon arrival and taker them to their reserved table.||$9.00 per hour||6 spaces|