Work New Zealand Starter/ Essentials
Book your Work New Zealand experience today!BOOK NOW
Work New Zealand Starter/Essentials
Our Work New Zealand Starter/Essentials program provides you with everything you'll need to hit the ground running when you arrive in New Zealand for your working holiday. From regular social events and resume writing consultations, to help setting up all the Kiwi essentials and 1-on-1 job finding support, BUNAC will have your back for the full year.
Before you leave
- Pre departure planning and visa support
- If you’re traveling from the UK, the opportunity to book a Group Flight to Auckland with a Hong Kong stopover
- Work New Zealand handbook
- Travel advice and support in the run up to your trip.
In New Zealand
- Three nights' hostel accommodation in Auckland or Christchurch including breakfast
- 12 month access to our dedicated working holiday resource centre in Auckland - a great way to meet like-minded travelers
- Comprehensive arrival orientation
- Detailed job-hunting presentation
- 12 months access to the Online Members Lounge with job listings
- Accommodation listings
- Bank account and IRD (tax) number
- Unlimited internet access in the Auckland Resource Centre
- Printing, photocopying and scanning
- New Zealand SIM card
- Mail holding and forwarding service
- Luggage storage - $30 per month
- Organized social events including pub meets, BBQs and movie nights - great ways to meet even more people!
- Travel desk providing discounts on tours and activities
- 24 hour emergency hotline
- Membership card with over 4500 discounts across New Zealand and Australia
- Helpful and friendly staff who are passionate about travel! They understand what it's like to arrive in a new country with a head full of questions and will make you feel welcome. They absolutely love New Zealand and will want you to feel the same.