Work New Zealand Visas
Book your Work New Zealand experience today!BOOK NOW
BUNAC will provide you with the necessary visa forms and guidelines to help you complete them. All documents are checked by BUNAC before the visa application is submitted and we’ll be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Working Holiday Visa
This is the most popular choice for the first time visitor. You can apply for a 12 month visa (although you can stay for a shorter time if you wish). The visa is available to those between 18 and 30 years old. The current processing time for the Working Holiday Visa is approximately 2-3 weeks.
Working Holiday Visa: £190
- A bespoke visa allowing you to work and travel your way around New Zealand
- Work and Travel for up to 12 months with the opportunity to extend to 23 months
- Work in any job for multiple employers but you cannot stay with one employer any longer than 12 months
- To be eligible for this visa you must be 18-30
- You must have access to $4,200 NZD at the point of arriving in New Zealand.
IEP Exchange Visa: £795 / $725
- The IEP Exchange Visa is an exclusive visa to BUNAC, allowing a years work and travel.
- To be eligible for this visa you must be between 18-35
- Those who have already used a working holiday visa can head back to New Zealand for up to 12 months
- To activate this visa you must be apart of the BUNAC Work New Zealand Essentials Program
- Must have access to $4,200 NZD at the point of applying for the IEP Visa.