Book your Work Germany Work Germany | Inclusions experience with £ 100 today!BOOK NOW
At a Glance
Work Germany Inclusions:
- Job hunting advice and support
- 1 month arrival accommodation in a centrally located hostel in Berlin
- 12 months' access to the Germany knowledge base online resource (including comprehensive pre-departure, arrival, job search and living in Germany information).
- 12 months' email support from our team in Germany
- 1 week unlimited travel public transport card
- Welcome dinner
- Access to 5 x monthly social events (including bike tours, BBQ picnics, beer tours & more!)
One of the most important things to do upon arrival in to Germany is to apply for your residence registration (Anmeldung). You will need to complete this before you can start working, get a bank account and a tax number.
To apply for your residence registration you will need documentation and an address from a landlord. We can set you up with our 1 month accommodation on arrival, and by doing this our housing provider can issue you with all of the paperwork needed to apply for your residence permit. Once you have registered, our team in Berlin are able to assist you with finding additional accommodation.
Your arrival accomodation includes:
- 1 room modern studio apartment with double bed
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, stove, dishwasher, fridge, coffee machine)
- En Suite bathroom with shower
- Flat screen TV in living area