Work Canada Costs & Inclusions
Working Holiday visa applications open now for 2021!BOOK NOW
- Full assistance with Young Professional work permit application (issuance of a Recognized Organisation Letter to Canadian Government)
- Assistance for your Canadian employer throughout the visa application process
- Assistance with accommodation while working
- Arrival orientation that covers everything from opening a bank account to finding a place to live
- Social activities - meet lots of other travelers through pub nights, city walking tours, adventure activities and much more...
- Emergency assistance with work permits, visas and passports if needed
|BUNAC Young Professionals program fee||USD 869 / £629 / NZD 1,225|
|IEC Participation fee||$150 CAD|
|Employer Compliance Fee (paid for by employer)||$230 CAD|
Other costs to consider
- Insurance – needed for the duration of your time in Canada. Get a quote
- Flights - Flight prices vary depending on departure date and how far in advance you book.