Work Canada Ultimate
Working Holiday visa applications open now for 2021!BOOK NOW
Ultimate Work & Travel Program
At BUNAC our mission is to connect young travelers and create a hassle free experience. By choosing this program you'll be joining thousands of other happy BUNACers, securing a great job before you leave home. Live and work in popular ski resorts during the winter and summer activity resorts during the summer season.
COVID- 19 update
In line with the new 2021 visa process, our Work Canada employers have brought forward their hiring and we will start interviewing for summer 2021 positions from March and winter 2021 positions from April / May. Once you are on the programme the BUNAC placement team with discuss your resort preferences and set you up with an interview.
Work Canada Ultimate inclusions
- A pre-arranged job prior to departure in either British Columbia, Ontario or Alberta. (4-6 month contracts)
- Assistance with accommodation while working
- Pre - departure orientation – preparing you for arrival into Canada and any COVID-19 specific information
- 2 nights' hostel voucher to use in either Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto during your stay in Canada
- Arrival orientation that covers everything from opening a bank account to finding work and a place to live
- Bi-annual job fairs
- Social activities - meet lots of other travelers through bar nights, city walking tours, adventure activities and much more...
- Free or discounted ski passes (with some employers)
- Access to job database, job support and resume workshops - for future opportunities
- Emergency assistance with work permits, visas and passports if needed
- Plus all inclusions within the Work Canada Essentials program.
Take your pick from the exciting destinations below: