Work Australia Starter
Book your Work Australia experience today!BOOK NOW
Our Work Australia Starter program will give you everything you need to hit the ground running on your work and travel experience in Australia! We'll sort everything out for you, to make it easy and stress free. All you have to do is decide when you want your adventure to begin.
Before you leave...
- Pre departure planning and visa support
- Flight booking advice
- Insurance booking service
- Work Australia handbook
- Travel advice and support in the run up to your trip.
- Check out our FAQs for more information.
- 12 months’ Job Support - guidance and assistance with looking for work including resume reviewing, interview coaching and access to online job listings
- Three nights' hostel accommodation in Sydney or Melbourne
- Airport arrival transfer to the hostel
- Getting started orientation - the orientation will answer the important questions when starting out on a working holiday
- Walking Tour
- Excursion to Manly by Sydney Ferry (Sydney arrivals) or Admission to Eureka Skydeck (Melbourne)
- Bank account and Tax File Number registration
- Australian SIM card
- Organized social events - great ways to meet new people and make friends!
- Travel desk providing discounts on tours and activities
- 24 hour emergency hotline