Volunteer Thailand Bangkok to Chiang Mai Express
Book your Volunteer Thailand Bangkok to Chiang Mai Express experience with £ 250 today!BOOK NOW
At a Glance
Set off on an amazing Thai adventure, travelling from Thailand's bustling capital Bangkok to Chiang Mai on our Bangkok to Chiang Mai Express tour. Visit ancient sacred temples, relax in an awesome rafthouse and see thailand at night aboard a sleeper train. Immerse yourself in Thai culture whilst making friends and memories. If you want an extraordianary experience for an affordable price this tour is the one for you!
- Local Living: Overnight Rafthouse Excursion, Kanchanaburi
- Wat Pho visit
- Klong riverboat tour
- Erawan Falls and Bridge on the River Kwai visit (Kanchanaburi)
- Thai-Burma Railway Centre and Allied War Cemetery visit
- Temple ruins tour (Ayutthaya)
- Doi Suthep temple visit (Chiang Mai)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels/guesthouses (4 nts), rafthouse (1 nt), sleeper train (1 nt).
5 breakfasts, 1 dinner Allow USD80-105 for meals not included.
Train, private van, walking
Staff & experts
Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Dates & Costs
|6th 13th 16th 21st , 23rd and 27th January 2019||£499|
|10th 13th 17th 20th February 2019||£499|
|3rd, 6th, 11th, 18th, 25th March 2019||£479|
|1st, 7th, 15th, 22nd, 24th April 2019||£439|
|1st, 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th May 2019||£439|
|3rd, 10th, 17th 24th June 2019||£479|