Travel Cash Card
We understand when you head away on your adventure, knowing what to do about your money can be a tricky decision. The STA Travel Prepaid MasterCard® Cashcard is a safe and easy way to manage your spending whilst abroad. Usable in over 35 million locations worldwide it's the hassle free option for ensuring your money is safe whilst you're away. The card costs £22 and comes with £10 already loaded.
Why get a Travel Cashcard for your adventure?
- Earn up to 11% cashback at UK retailers
- Free UK and overseas transactions
- No fees when topping up*
- Avoid the cost and hassle of exchanging currency
- Safe - no need for cash and cards are not linked to a bank account
- Stay in control – only spend the amount you've loaded
- Use in over 35 million locations including 2.1 million ATM’s
- No credit checks needed
- Parents or friends can top-up your card if you run out of money
- Wages or salaries can be received on the card with ease (excluding India)
- Get a free second card
- Available to all UK residents over 18
- Comes with a £10 cash loaded to start you off ** Bank transfers only*
You will need to order your card a few weeks in advance of your trip to allow for printing and postage. To find out more or to order your Travel Cashcard give us a call on +443339997516.
The small print
The STA Travel cashcard is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. IDT Financial Services Limited is regulated and authorised by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716. All communications should be sent to STA Travel LTD, Priory House, 6 Wrights Lane, London, W8 6TA.