Learn To Surf With BUNAC's Work Australia Surf Package
You can’t visit Australia and not learn how to surf, right?!
This is the ultimate surf experience for all abilities. Lessons will be located just south of Sydney in the incredible Seven Mile Beach National Park. Live the life of a surfer and experience the famous Aussie beach culture.
- 4 nights’ beachside accommodation (in modern beach cabins)
- All meals at the camp, including Australian BBQ dinners
- 6 progressive surf lessons everyday
- Full range of Rip Curl surf equipment
- Qualified instructors
- T-shirt and photos of your trip
- Transfers to and from the Surf Camp
- Party with free bar and pizza at one of Sydney's popular surf bars at the end of your course
The 5 day progressive surf course is designed for absolute beginners. Learn to paddle, stand up, drop into and ride across the waves. Learn how to read the waves as well as surfing etiquette.
All surfing instructors are friendly, fully trained and qualified. They hold a Level 1 Surf Coaching Accreditation, Bronze Medallion Life Saving and Senior First Aid Certificates.
Spend 4 nights in modern beachside cabins which are only a short walk to the beach and local bar. Other facilities include a swimming pool, hot showers, DVD movies, hammocks, internet, laundry and cafe. Rooms are either 4 or 6 bed.
All meals are included. Surfing makes you hungry and the course includes plentiful, tasty and healthy meals to match your appetite. Vegetarian options are also available along with any other special dietary requests.
Cost and departure dates:
The course costs £400 / $500 / €450 and runs between September and May.