Intern USA Ultimate New York
Book your Intern USA experience today!BOOK NOW
Your placement will in New York City, on the East coast of the USA. NYC is an international hub for commerce, finance, fashion, art, technology, business and much more. Experience the hustle and bustle of this magical city, from peering up at its mighty skyscrapers to strolling through Central Park, you’ll be living as a true New Yorker in no time!
You’ll gain valuable work experience in one of the cultural and financial capitals of the world while making important global connections and boosting your resume and future career. Stand out from the crowd having completed a New York internship programme by setting yourself apart from your peers in the competitive job market. We ask that you choose two of the below industries to allow us to broaden our internship search.
Industry Types Available:
- Government & Politics
- Hospitality, Events & Tourism
- Human Resources
- Journalism, Publishing & Media
- NGOs & Nonprofits
- Social Media
- Television, Film & Media
- Theatre & Music
Will my internship be paid?
In the USA, the majority of internships are unpaid. When an employer pays a salary (or any kind of remuneration), the focus is not on the opportunity but on what the employee can do for the employer. When internships are unpaid, they are focused on the training and learning, and allows you to get the experience you need for a future career.
What do I get out of it?
- Participate in local business culture
- Learn industry specific business practices
- Learn new interaction styles and techniques and how they differ from your own country
- Put theoretical knowledge into practice
- Broaden your business network in your industry sector
- Get a competitive advantage over your peers
- Gain industry knowledge
- Improve cross-cultural awareness and cultural sensitivity
- Practice language skills (colloquialisms including slang, jargon and euphemism)
Looking for a pre-arranged internship in a different US city? Contact us to chat through other location options - email@example.com