Intern in Australia Inclusions
Book your Intern in Australia experience today!BOOK NOW
At a Glance
What do I get?
Organizing an internship can be a daunting process already, let alone in another country!
That’s why we offer a complete, quality program for an internship in Australia. A program that doesn’t just end when we’ve found you a placement. With a wide range of additional services, we make coming to Australia simple – and of course, awesome. We help with:
- A tailored internship placement
- Assistance with your visa application
- 24 / 7 in-country support
- Assistance with long term accommodation
- Certificate of participation
Optional welcome pack - fr $230/ £200
Welcome pack includes;
- 3 nights accommodation in a hostel (shared room) in either Perth, Darwin, Cairns, Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney
- Airport pick-ups and transfers
- In-country arrival orientation - Sydney
- SIM Card & bank account
- Free activities during your first 3 days
What else should I budget for?
- Living expenses
- Flight & travel expenses
- Visa fees
- Insurance expenses